Terms and Conditions
Equalibras Terms and Conditions of Use
This Web site and its contents are copyright of Equalibras, all rights reserved. Reproduction of all or any substantial part of the contents in any form is prohibited. No part of the site may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose without express approval.
Submissions to Equalibras
We may now or in the future permit users to post, upload, transmit through, or otherwise make available on the site (collectively, "submit") messages, recipes, text, illustrations, files, images, graphics, photos, comments, sounds, music, videos, information, content, and/or other materials ("User Content"). We have the right to publish, edit or reject any User Content that you send us either via email, via the site or in writing via post for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without payment to you - unless we have specifically agreed otherwise in writing prior to submission.
By submitting User Content to us, simultaneously with such posting you automatically grant to us a worldwide, fully-paid, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully sublicensable, and transferable right and license to use, record, sell, lease, reproduce, distribute, create derivative works based upon (including, without limitation, translations), publicly display, publicly perform, transmit, publish and otherwise exploit the User Content (in whole or in part) as Equalibras, in its sole discretion, deems appropriate. We may exercise this grant in any format, media or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such User Content.
You agree that you will not submit any User Content protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, or other intellectual property, personal, contractual, proprietary or other right owned by a third party without the express permission of the owner of the respective right. You are solely liable for any damage resulting from your failure to obtain such permission or from any other harm resulting from User Content that you submit. You represent, warrant, and covenant that you will not submit any User Content that:
- violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, including, but not limited to, any copyright, trademark, moral right, or other third party right of any person or entity;
- impersonates another or is unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, obscene, harassing or otherwise objectionable;
- contains a formula, instruction, or advice that could cause harm or injury;
- the licensed use by us hereunder would result in us having any obligation or liability to any party
We rely on you to present us with User Content that contains accurate and factual material. We assume no responsibility for the accuracy of information provided on Equalibras
Notwithstanding the foregoing, you waive any and all claims you may now or later have in any jurisdiction to so-called "moral rights" or rights of "droit moral" with respect to the User Content.
We reserve the right to display advertisements in connection with your User Content and to use your User Content for advertising and promotional purposes.
Data protection and information gathering
Equalibras carries some affiliate marketing links, which means we earn commission on sales of some products when users click through a link from the site. Our editorial content is NOT influenced by affiliate partnerships.
This page is designed to explain your responsibilities as a member of the Equalibras forum - these rules ensure that the forum runs smoothly. If you have any question regarding these rules, please contact a moderator with your question.
Basic Forum Rules
Be respectful of other posters.
Make an effort to post topics in the appropriate forum. If you are not sure whether or not there is a topic made, please use the search function located at the top of any page to search for one.
Users should not attempt to moderate the forum. Use the report function to alert a moderator to a situation that may need to be handled with moderation.
Refrain from using any form of hate speech, as it will not be tolerated. This includes body shaming and any post that is ethnically, racially, religiously, or sexually discriminatory.
Breaking the following rules will result in having your account automatically permanently banned:
- Excessive trolling and flaming will result in a permanent ban.
- Only one account per person is permitted. Subsequent accounts may be merged or permanently banned.
- Spam will not be tolerated and will result in a permanent ban.
- No pornographic material is to be posted in any form including but not limited to pictures, videos, and links. This will also resort in a permanent ban.
- Linking to pirated material or viruses is prohibited and will also resort in a permanent ban.
This forum is a community only and does not hold any medical authority. If you should have concerns about your health, then please meet with your local doctor.
Competition Terms and Conditions
Monster Meme Monday
- The competition will run weekly from 8pm Monday 16th October until 12pm GMT on Sunday 30th October 2017 (the "Closing Date") inclusive.
- All competition entries must be received by the Promoter by no later than 12pm GMT on each weekly Closing Date. All competition entries received after each weekly Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- A maximum of two entries, per competition, per household.
- The competition is free to enter via Facebook only.
- To enter the competition, submit your meme via our Facebook page in the comment’s section of the Monster Meme Monday post.
- The Promoter will not accept: i. responsibility for competition entries that are lost, mislaid, damaged or delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any postal failure, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind; or ii. proof of posting or transmission as proof of receipt of entry to the competition.
- By submitting a competition entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- No purchase necessary.
- All prizes are subject to availability, and Equalibras Limited reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative product or colour of equal or higher value if necessary at the promoters' discretion. There is no alternative cash prize
- This Prize draw /competition is only open to the residents of Great Britain (excluding Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over.
- The promotion is open to employees of Equalibras Limited - with the exception of any employees (and their families), their agents or related third parties who are directly connected with the administration of these promotions.
- Winner(s) will be selected based on the total number of likes after the closing date, by an independent judge from all entries received. The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Winner(s) will be notified by social media within 24 hours of the weekly Closing Date.
- The winner’s meme will become the Equalibras cover page photo for one week after the winning announcement.
- If you are the winner of the competition, you agree that the Promoter may use your name, image and town or county of residence to announce the winner of this competition and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes of Equalibras Limited.
- By entering the competition, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the competition entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
- The results will be announced via Facebook and Twitter, each Monday by 11am.
- The Promoter is Equalibras Limited, 11 Dodson Way, Peterborough, PE1 5XJ. A list of winners will be available six weeks after the closing date by sending a SAE to Equalibras Limited Prize Draws and Competitions at the above address or via email at email@example.com.
- If there is any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these terms and conditions, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude you from participating in the competition.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize competition where it becomes necessary to do so.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law, and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.