- 600g skinless, boneless chicken breast
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped
- 1-2 teaspoons minced red chilli
- 1 teaspoons smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon oregano
- oil spray, to grease
- 4 buns or rolls
- 2-3 tablespoons reduced-fat mayonnaise
- crispy lettuce
- sliced tomatoes
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Place the chicken breasts to a mixing bowl. Add the olive oil, lemon juice, garlic cloves, red chilli, paprika and oregano and then stir to combine. Ensure the chicken is fully coated. Leave the mixture to marinate for up to 10 minutes.
- Lightly oil a grill/large frying pan on a medium heat. Add the marinated chicken and cook each side for 5 minutes and until the chicken is fully cooked. Set chicken aside.
- Halve the buns and lightly grill for 30 seconds on each side. Spread the buns with mayonnaise and add lettuce, sliced tomato and the cooked chicken breast.