- 2 180g free range chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp tandoori paste
- 1 carrot
- 1 red onion
- 260g tomatoes
- 2 sprigs mint
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 50g baby spinach
- ½ large cucumber
- 50g Fat-Free Greek yogurt
- 1 lemon
- Mix together the chicken and tandoori paste thoroughly in a large bowl, set aside for at least 10 minutes to marinate.
- Add grated carrot, finely sliced red onion, roughly chopped tomatoes and mint leaves to a large salad bowl. Mix in well with the baby spinach and then set aside.
- Cook the chicken on a medium to high heat for 8-10 minutes, turning every 2 minutes. Once cooked, remove from the chicken and cover tightly with foil and rest for 2 minutes.
- While the chicken is cooking, combine the yoghurt with a grated cucumber and add the juice of ½ a lemon. Mix thoroughly to create cucumber raita.
- To serve, add salad to a plate/bowl, top with the chicken and drizzle with remaining lemon, oil and salt and pepper. Serve with cucumber raita.