- 100g plain chocolate
- 300g low fat ready-made custard
- 3 large egg whites
- 150g raspberries
- ½ tsp icing sugar
- Break 100g plain chocolate into pieces and place in large heatproof bowl. Gently simmer water in a pan and place the large heatproof bowl with chocolate on top until is it almost melted.
- Remove the bowl and stir the chocolate with a wooden spoon until smooth. Leave to cool for 15 minutes, ensuring the chocolate does not set.
- Stir custard into the melted chocolate until smooth. Then whisk egg whites in a large bowl until stiff. Stir 1/3 of the egg whites into the chocolate mixture with a large metal spoon to loosen, then fold in the other 2/3.
- Place mixture into dessert dishes. Cover with cling film and chill for 1 hour.
- Uncover, add raspberries and dust with sifted icing sugar.